The newsletter is launching in February 2023 and will be issued quarterly, at the beginning of February, May, August and November. While the blog contains a wealth of information, the newsletter will have a few added perks.
In each issue, you can expect:
– Signed paperback and hardcover books can be ordered at a reduced price by replying to the newsletter. The physical books are available online, but they are unsigned and more expensive.
– Preorder links when new works are imminent. Newsletter subscribers will be the first to hear about new novels and short stories.
– Special pricing. Subscribers will always get a coupon for 50% discount on all my books – including new ones – at Smashwords. This is an ongoing promotion.
– Special promotions from time to time. Now and until the launch of Mont Noir, Blood and Rain is free to subscribers.
– Background information on locations and characters in the novels, beyond what I share elsewhere.
– Feedback from readers and highlighted reviews.
– How new projects are coming along. Subscribers will have an idea of what is coming much earlier than readers of the blog or my Twitter feed. They may be asked for opinions from time to time, or even have characters named after them (if they choose).
– If I am reading interesting books, I may share my thoughts and reviews. This will never be promotional, I will only discuss books I feel my readers will benefit from getting to know an author I am excited about.
– From time to time, I may ask subscribers to read unpublished works for feedback before the final edit. This will be announced in a newsletter issue, nobody will be asked directly and put under any kind of pressure.
Not only that, subscribers get to buy Mont Noir now, before it’s published to the general public. At a 50% discount. Again, info in the welcome mail.
My promise on your privacy:
Your email address will never be used for any other purpose than to keep you informed on my writing projects and other books I am passionate about. It will never be forwarded, sold or shared with third parties. The signup process complies with EU regulations, you will have to confirm your subscription. Unsubscribing is done with one click.
I will not spam you with ads or sponsored content by third parties. It is not what this newsletter is for.